Diabetes Symptoms Require Immediate Treatment
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disorder or disease that affects almost 26 million people in the United States alone. Worldwide, the numbers are significantly greater. Over 26 million--this is a large number of the country's population that have this chronic disease.
Studies have revealed that this disease is inheritable.
And that it is associated with many risk factors which develop into serious, life-threatening complications.
According to medical statistics on this illness, there are still a large percentage of the population that have not being diagnosed or treated for it.
Medical facts reveal that there are 79 million people over the age of 20 that have blood sugar levels that are higher than mormal--but are not considered high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. This means that the the individual is boarder line or in the pre-development stage. Without knowing, these individuals can eventually develop the disease which will lead to serious complications if it continues to go untreated. This problem can and in some cases, lead to disabilities, amputations, and deaths.
Maybe you are one of the many individuals that have just being diagnosed with this chronic disease and are seeking answers to some of those unanswered questions that have now surface in your mind. Well my friend look no further because...you are at the right place for those answers. Here on our site, you will find up-to-date information on this polygenic disorder and all the complications that are associated with it.
Below are just some of the topics that you will find information on at this site:
- Type 1 diabetics.
- Type 2 diabetics.
- Gestational diabetics.
At our web site you will also find information that will help you to recognize diabetic signs and symptoms. Some of these symptoms include:
- Frequent urination.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Dry mouth.
- Weight loss.
- Infections of cuts and bruises that seem to heal very slowly or not at all.
We will also provide you with information on many of the different types of complications that are associated with this disorder. Some of which you can or may experience as a diabetic and how you can avoid them.
Health Problems Related to this Chronic Disease
These are major health problems that you will notice, are directly related to your disease. These are severe health conditions that include but not limited to...
As diabetics, you owe it to yourselves and family to learn everything there is to know about this polygenic disorder and the major health risks that you can experience from having it. By doing so, you will know how to fight your condition. Fighting back will help you avoid or delay many of these serious complications. So lets start fighting back now, and win this war together against diabetes.
Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Healthy Diabetes Living. It will keep you informed each month about new information that I have added to the site. And for your sincere support, we will give you a free report on weight loss and how you can achieve a lean healthy body. You will receive the link to the e-book in our thank you letter.
Table Of Contents
- Diabetes Symptoms - Symptoms of Diabetes in Men and Women!
- Diabetes symptoms are often elusive. Because severe health complications are associated with diabetes symptoms, recognizing symptoms of diabetes mellitus can lead to early treatment.
- Type 1 diabetes - Signs and Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes...
- Individuals with type 1 diabetes are at greater risk for serious complications! Get the facts and avoid these complications that are associated with this form of diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms - Signs of Type 2 Diabetes...
- Type 2 diabetes causes and symptoms can be control. Proper blood glucose management and a good balance diet is key. Non-insulin-diabetes can be prevented with a little change in life styles.
- Gestational Diabetes - A symptom that affects women late in their pregnancy!
- Gestational diabetes is a form of diabetes that affects 4% of all pregnant women! Diabetes of the gestational type is a condition that exhibit high blood glucose and can lead to type 2 diabetes.
- Pre-Diabetes Symptoms - Pre-Diabetes Treatment.
- Pre-diabetes symptoms often go undetected! It occurrs when an individual's glucose levels are higher than normal, but not high enough for them to be diagnosed as having diabetes.
- Insulin Resistance - Treatment for Diabetes
- Insulin resistance is a big problem for diabetics! Arming yourself with the facts about this hormone, can help you avoid serious complications.
- Types of Insulin – Various Forms of Insulin in Diabetes Treatment
- Types of insulin such as rapid-acting or short-acting are just a few used in diabetes insulin classification. Diabetes care requires many forms. Knowing how a different type of insulin work is a must.
- Antidiabetic drug – Definition of Antidiabetic Drug Medicines...
- Antidiabetic drug medicines treat diabetes mellitus by controlling blood glucose. Most anti-diabetic drugs use for type 2 diabetes management is administered orally.
- Hyperinsulinism Symptoms...What is Hyperinsulinism?
- Hyperinsulinism symptoms can lead to serious health problems! It can be subdivided into two broader categories, hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
- Hypoglycemia Signs and Symptoms – Hypoglycemia Symptoms
- Hypoglycemia signs and symptoms require immediate treatment. Some signs and symptoms of low blood sugar are anxiety, sweating and trembling. Signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia are very serious.
- Reactive Hypoglycemia Treatment - Causes, and Symptoms of Hypoglycemia.
- Diagnosing reactive hypoglycemia..What causes reactive hypoglycemia in adults? Recognized the symptoms of reactive or postprandial hypoglycemia for proper diagnosis!
- Diabetes care - Live Longer Through Proper Diabetes Care!
- Diabetes care will be different for each patient. Diabetes affects just about every part of the body and good care of your diabetes symptoms will help in proper management.
- Atherosclerosis – Symptoms, Causes and Treatment of Plaque
- Atherosclerosis is plaque build up in the arteries. Risk factors of it are high and symptoms not easily recognized. Treatment for Atherosclerosis causes must be given before arteries become blocked.
- Cholesterol Test - Fasting Before a Cholesterol Test.
- Cholesterol test results help doctors learn the level of LDL in the blood. Screening cholesterol help with monitoring plaque build up in arteries. A cholesterol blood test should be done at least once
- Coronary Heart Disease - Coronary Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary heart disease is a serious chronic condition caused by atherosclerosis. Statistics on heart disease symptoms in women is high. Most women need treatment of heart disease the same as men.
- Kidney disease as it relates to diabetes...How The kidneys work.
- Kidney disease leads to diabetic kidney failure which is also known as diabetic nephropathy. Kidney failure is a serious condition where the kidneys can no longer get rid of its waste products!
- Cataract - Diabetes Cataract Symptoms Can Cause Blindness!
- A cataract is clouding of the eye lens. Most treatment including surgery focuses on adults with this eye disease. However children with the congenital types of symptoms can get treatment also.
- Depression – What are the Causes of Depression Symptoms
- Depression symptoms are common in people with diabetes. Treatment through medication is available for this major depressive disorder. Learn the Symptoms and signs of depression...
- Glaucoma is a diabetes complication!
- Glaucoma is a serious eye disease that occurs as a result of fluid pressure in the eye. If goes untreated, it can lead to severe vision loss overtime.
- Diabetes Insipidus Symptoms Require Diabetes Treatment
- Diabetes insipidus is a condition that causes frequent urination. After diagnosis, treatment of the causes is required. Diabetes symptoms indicate that it may be nephrogenic.
- Diabetes neuropathy affects all nerves throughout the body!
- Diabetes neuropathy is a nerve disorder caused by diabetes. This condition, over time will cause considerable damage to various nerves throughout the body.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment for Men!
- Erectile dysfunction treatment for diabetic men. Men with diabetes and who are experiencing ED problems, have various treatment options that they can choose from!
- Diabetes Information - Information on Diabetes Signs, Treatment and Symptoms
- Diabetes Information - Signs and symptoms of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes is not known by all. To recognize diabetes symptoms and give diabetes treatment, you need good information on diabetes.
- Diabetes Diet – Manage Diabetes With a Healthy Diabetes Diet Plan
- A diabetes diet plan includes some great diabetes recipes. A healthy diabetic diet will help manage type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Control Blood Glucose | Control Diabetes Complications.
- Proper blood glucose management, helps in preventing diabetes complications. For diabetics to control their diabetes, they must know their glucose numbers.
- Diabetes Articles - Share Articles About Diabetes
- Diabetes articles and inforamtion for individuals with diabetes. Do you or a love one have diabetes and would like write about it? Then share your journey with diabetes.
- Diabetes questions and answers that can help diabetics stay healthy!
- Diabetes questions that diabteics can discuss with their doctors. Discussing some of these questions about diabetes will help you to understand your condition better!
- Glucose Meter – Blood Glucose Monitoring Machine
- A glucose meter and blood glucose test strips are essential in diabetes management. A continuous blood glucose monitor is designed to help diabetics control glucose levels.
- Diabetes Books - A Great Source Of Diabetes Education Is Diabetes Books...
- Diabetes books are an excellent source for diabetes information. Leaning everything about your illness is the key to staying healthy.
- Diabetes Blog | Daibetes information
- The Diabetes Blog will keep you up to-date with important information and changes to the diabetes-health-talk.com website. Subscribe here.
- Healthy Diabetes Living newsletter
- Healthy Diabetes Living newsletter, providing you with current information on this chronic illness. learn the facts that will help you maintain proper diabetes management.
- Contact Diabetes-Health-Talk.Com
- Contact Diabetes-Health-Talk.Com
- Disclaimer Information
- Disclaimer of diabetes health talk.
- Links exchange program
- Our links exchange program is geared towards obtaining the best quality health related links possible. We are in the business of providing quality health news to our visitors.
- Links to health related resources...Linking Programs.
- Links to health related websites, that will provide you with information that can help you with your diabetes management!
- Build your website for success on the Internet!
- Build your website the right way using SBI! There are many of us who would like to know how to build a web site that works. However we don't know where to start...