Diabetes Symptoms Require Immediate Treatment
What is Diabetes? Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disorder or disease that affects almost 26 million people in the United States alone. Worldwide, the numbers are significantly greater. Over 26 million--this is a large number of the country's population that have this chronic disease.
Studies have revealed that this disease is inheritable.
And that it is associated with many risk factors which develop into serious, life-threatening complications.
According to medical statistics on this illness, there are still a large percentage of the population that have not being diagnosed or treated for it.
Medical facts reveal that there are 79 million people over the age of 20 that have blood sugar levels that are higher than normal--but are not considered high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. This means that the the individual is boarder line or in the pre-development stage.
Without knowing, these individuals can eventually develop the disease which will lead to serious complications if it continues to go untreated. This problem can and in some cases, lead to disabilities, amputations, and deaths.
Maybe you are one of the many individuals that have just being diagnosed with this chronic disease and are seeking answers to some of those unanswered questions that have now surface in your mind. Well my friend look no further because...you are at the right place for those answers.
Here on our site, you will find up-to-date information on this polygenic disorder and all the complications that are associated with it. Below are just some of the topics that you will find information on at this site:
- Type 1 diabetics.
- Type 2 diabetics.
- Gestational diabetics.
At our web site you will also find information that will help you to recognize diabetic signs and symptoms. Some of these symptoms include:
- Frequent urination.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Dry mouth.
- Weight loss.
- Infections of cuts and bruises that seem to heal very slowly or not at all.
We will also provide you with information on many of the different types of complications that are associated with this disorder. Some of which you can or may experience as a diabetic and how you can avoid them.
Health Problems Related to Diabetes Disease
These are major health problems that you will notice, are directly related to your disease. These are severe health conditions that include but not limited to...
- Diabetic eye disease. These are diseases such as Cataracts and Glaucoma. These particular eye illnesses can eventually lead to complete blindness for an individual.
- Nervous system damage (Neuropathy).
- Disability as result of nerve damage (Amputations).
- Sexual dysfunction (Impotence).
- Pregnancy complications and the list goes on and on...
As diabetics, you owe it to yourselves and family to learn everything there is to know about this polygenic disorder and the major health risks that you can experience from having it. By doing so, you will know how to fight your condition.
Fighting back will help you avoid or delay many of these serious complications. So lets start fighting back now, and win this war together against diabetes.
Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Healthy Diabetes Living. It will keep you informed each month about new information that I have added to the site.
And for your sincere support, we will give you a free report on weight loss and how you can achieve a lean healthy body. You will receive the link to the e-book in our thank you letter.
Table Of Contents
- Diabetes Symptoms - Symptoms of Diabetes in Men and Women!
- Diabetes symptoms are often elusive. Severe health complications are associated with diabetes, recognizing symptoms of diabetes can lead to early treatment.
- Type 1 diabetes Signs and Symptoms - Juvenile Diabetes Symptoms
- Type 1 diabetes individuals are at greater risk for serious complications. Learn the facts to avoid complications associated with this type of diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms - Insulin Resistance Beat Diabetes...
- Type 2 Diabetes cause and symptoms can be control. Blood glucose management and a good balance diet is key to beat type II diabetes. Avoid type ii diabetes now.
- Gestational Diabetes Symptom That Affect Women During Their Pregnancy!
- Gestational diabetes affects 4% of all pregnant women! Diabetes of the gestational type is a condition that exhibit high blood glucose and can lead to type 2 diabetes.
- Pre-Diabetes Symptoms And Preventive Treatment.
- Pre-diabetes symptoms often go untreated. occurrs when an individual's glucose levels are higher than normal, but not enough for them to be diabetic.
- Insulin Resistance - Treatment for Diabetes
- Insulin resistance is a big problem for diabetics! Arming yourself with the facts about this hormone, can help you avoid serious complications.
- Types of Insulin For Diabetes Care – Insulin in Diabetes Treatment
- Seven types of insulin exist for Diabetes care. Knowing each insulin type and their characteristics is a must. Insulin for Type I and type 2 Diabetes
- Antidiabetic Drug Treatment – Type 2 Diabetic Drug Medicines.
- Antidiabetic drug medicines are used to treat diabetes mellitus. Most anti-diabetic drugs use for type 2 diabetes management are administered orally.
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism Symptoms Diagnosis And Treatment
- Congenital hyperinsulinism symptoms can lead to serious health problems! It can be subdivided into two broader categories...hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
- Hypoglycemia Signs and Symptoms – Hypoglycemia Symptoms
- Hypoglycemia signs and symptoms require immediate treatment. Some signs and symptoms of low blood sugar are anxiety, sweating and trembling. Signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia are very serious.
- Reactive Hypoglycemia Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Diagnosing reactive hypoglycemia in adults. Recognized the symptoms of reactive or postprandial hypoglycemia for proper diagnosis!
- Diabetes Care - Care of Diabetic Symptoms!
- Diabetes care or treatment are different in most cases. Diabetes disease affects every part of the body; care of its symptoms means effective management of it.
- Atherosclerosis – Symptoms, Causes and Treatment of Plaque
- Atherosclerosis is plaque build up in the arteries. Risk factors of it are high and symptoms not easily recognized. Treatment for Atherosclerosis causes must be given before arteries become blocked.
- Cholesterol Test Procedure - Why Test You Blood Cholesterol?
- Cholesterol test results help doctors learn the level of LDL in the blood. Screening cholesterol monitors plaque build up in arteries. A cholesterol blood test should be done at least once
- Coronary Heart Disease - Coronary Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary heart disease a serious chronic condition caused by atherosclerosis. Heart disease symptoms are high in women. Heart disease treatment is the same for both genders..
- Kidney disease as it relates to diabetes...How The kidneys work.
- Kidney disease leads to diabetic kidney failure which is also known as diabetic nephropathy. Kidney failure is a serious condition where the kidneys can no longer get rid of its waste products!
- Cataract Types - Early Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- What is a cataract? Early signs of cataracts and their symptoms must be treated or will lead to total blindness over time. Surgery is the effective treatment.
- What is Depression Symptoms – Causes of Depressive Disorder Symptoms
- Depression is a disorder that is common in diabetics. Treatment through medication is available for this major depressive disorder. What are Symptoms and signs of depression?
- Glaucoma Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention of Blindness
- Glaucoma is a serious eye disease that occurs as a result of fluid pressure in the eye. If treatment of the symptoms goes untreated, it can cause blindness!
- Diabetes Insipidus Treatment | Causes And Symptoms
- Diabetes insipidus is a condition that causes frequent urination. Diabetes Treatment of the causes is required. Symptoms may indicate a nephrogenic condition.
- Diabetes Neuropathy Diagnosis | Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Diabetes neuropathy occurs because of blocked tiny blood vessels in the kidneys. Diabetic neuropathy diagnosis requires treatment for good diabetes management.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment | ED Causes In Men With Diabetes
- Erectile dysfunction treatment for diabetic men. Men with diabetes and who are experiencing ED problems, have various treatment options that they can choose from!
- Diabetes Information On The Signs, Symptoms And Treatment Of Diabetes.
- Diabetes Information teaches all about the signs and symptoms various of types of diabetes. Knowing the symptoms of diabetes can lead to correct treatments.
- Diabetes Diet | Manage Diabetes Through A Healthy Diet Plan
- A diabetes diet plan should focus on healthy eating which should include low carbs. A healthy diets will help manage type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Control Blood Glucose | Control Diabetes Complications.
- Proper blood glucose management, helps in preventing diabetes complications. For diabetics to control their diabetes, they must know their glucose numbers.
- Diabetes Articles Diabetic Information - Articles About Diabetes
- Diabetes articles and information for individuals with diabetes. Do you or a love one have diabetes and want to share it with others, feel free write about it.
- Diabetes questions and answers that can help diabetics stay healthy!
- Diabetes questions that diabetics ask and with their doctors. Discussing these questions about diabetes will help you in understanding and manage the condition.
- Blood Glucose Meter | What is a Good Blood Sugar Meter For Diabetics
- A blood glucose meter and blood glucose test strips are essential in diabetes management. Blood glucose meters help diabetics control glucose levels by testing.
- Diabetes Books - An Excellent Source Of Diabetes Education
- Diabetes books are an excellent source for diabetes information. Leaning everything about this disease is the key to staying healthy and management diabetes
- Diabetes Blog | Daibetes information
- The Diabetes Blog will keep you up to-date with important information and changes to the diabetes-health-talk.com website. Subscribe here.
- Healthy Diabetes Living Newsletter For Updated Diabetes Information!
- Healthy Diabetes Living newsletter will provide you with current information on diabetes. Learn the facts that will help in proper diabetes care and management.
- Contact Me At Diabetes-Health-Talk.Com
- Contact me at Diabetes-Health-Talk.Com using the contact form provided.
- Disclaimer Information
- Disclaimer of diabetes health talk.
- Links exchange program
- Our links exchange program is geared towards obtaining the best quality health related links possible. We are in the business of providing quality health news to our visitors.
- Links to health related resources...Linking Programs.
- Links to health related websites, that will provide you with information that can help you with your diabetes management!
- Build your website for success on the Internet!
- Build your website the right way using SBI! There are many of us who would like to know how to build a web site that works. However we don't know where to start...